Preparations and Expections
A Timeline Review
Weeks to day(s) before the session
- An invoice will have been sent to your email address from PayPal to book your date/time.
- You will receive a mood board packet for inspiration.
- Be on the lookout for a reminders list to help you check off things you may have forgotten or not thought of.
- Practice the poses and props you want to be captured in front of a mirror. Know your good angles and flaunt them! It’s best to hold the pose for at least 10 seconds before switching on to the next.
- Pack a bag or similar to carry and hold your outfit(s), props, water bottle, personal items, etc during the session. Some things to carry just in case:
- hairpins, hair ties, hairbrush
- flats or comfortable shoes to change into
- makeup for touch up
- sunscreen and/or bug spray
- Keep in mind the weather! Know how it will affect your outfit (e.g. heels in rain) or comfortability (e.g. sweating in hot weather).
- Make sure you have paid the remaining retainer fee and session fee via PayPal.
- Place all your belongings and outfit in one spot so you don’t have to scramble to find everything or miss something if you’re rushing.
Day of + during the session
- A confirmation text of the meeting location and time will be sent.
- Taylor will be on-site with you a bunch of cameras and her trusty stool ready to greet you!
- Lee may be present for assistance/behind the scene shots but you’ll be notified of this.
- We begin with a small meditation to ground us and bring gratitude to our session.
- We kick off with music and get straight to capturing you in all your glory.
- Factor in traffic, parking, and travel time when departing to your session location(s).
- Please show up at least 10 minutes before the scheduled time with your first outfit already on, makeup done, and hair did!
- Be sure to avoid being hungry during the session by eating before or planning to eat after.
- Depending on the location chosen, please be prepared for a range of walking to be done.
After the session
- You will be sent our investment menu to review before our ordering appointment.
- We will be culling (choosing the best) and editing the photos from our session to share with you.
A big sigh of relief, you did it! I know you are excited to see the photos and we are too!
- We will meet again within one week for our scheduled ordering appointment. The unveiling of the work will take place.
- We’ll go over and gush on your favorites and then complete your order from the investment menu.
- If you purchased digital images and paid in full, you can expect to receive these via USB drive or online gallery by the end of the day.
- Give as much love and adoration to the art pieces!
- You’ll receive a follow-up email from us.
Don’t hesitate to reach out via email or text about a question or concern you may have.